8.09.2011

Fast Approaching

You know I always joke that if I only lived life like I was about to go out of town, I would get so much more accomplished. It is true. However, It is hard to not become so focused on what needs to be accomplished before I leave and not lose sight of why it is I am going. I think that sometimes God wants us to take a step back and try to look at life from a "birds eye" view so that we can really see what it is going on and try to understand what his purpose is for us. So often we are so focused on what we are doing in our own little world that we can't see what he is really wanting us to do.

It is amazing how God can take 15 complete strangers and mesh them into a tight fitting group with so many talents and abilities. I am truly blessed for all that he has done up to this point and we haven't even left yet!

I am so excited to meet each and every person that God puts across our path in Kenya. I know that his spirit will surround us and guide us in his path. His protection shall be upon us and his will shall be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment